Demand Planner-12 months contract
Demand Planner-12 months contract
Job Description150. The Demand Planner is responsible for end-to-end planning of a portfolio of around 150 SKUs across both the Australian and New Zealand markets. The team are critical to ensuring and maintaining continuity of supply to our Australia and New Zealand Patients, so we are looking for someone who can be a part of bringing this number to life and ensuring patients have access to these products quickly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
The Demand Planner ensures product availability by acting as a single point of contact with the supplier, working as a liaison who collaborates internally with Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Product Managers, Marketing & Sales departments. With a particular focus on Inventory Management, Demand Planning and Order Management, you will be responsible for:
• Inventory Management. Defining and maintaining optimum inventory balances in line with agreed targets. Implementation of supply chain rules and aligning the forecasting process & inventory management process.
• Demand Planning. Lead role in forecast review. Ensuring data integrity – sales forecast, actual inventories, open orders and accurate supply parameters. Monitoring and minimizing slow moving & stock provisions
• Order Management. Ensuring timely placement of orders according to the net requirement plan. Tracking open orders and initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
• Data Integrity – ensure all data is correctly maintained in a timely manner in all systems and repositories
• Establish and maintain sound key partner relationships
• Ensure communication to all key partners is comprehensive and timely
• Actively identify, propose and implement continuous improvements initiatives to ensure optimal process efficiency at all times.
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Demand or Supply Planning
• High attention to detail and self-discipline
• Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills
• Customer and Quality focused
• Great teammate, good collaborative, positive and can-do attitude
• SAP experience
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network